Comptroller of Maryland    
    Home Individuals Businesses Tax Professionals Initiatives Careers Search
Maryland Taxes

Individual Taxpayers

Business Taxpayers

Tax Professionals

Request an Extension of Time to File

The Extension Request Filing System allows businesses to instantly file for an extension online.

Businesses can file the 500E or 510E online if they have previously filed Form 500 or 510 and, for this tax year, have an estimated zero (0) balance due. If the business has never filed Form 500 or 510 in the past, or if there is a balance due, the paper version of Form 500E/510E must be filed according to the instructions on the form.

©2022 Comptroller of Maryland. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Give us your feedback